The Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy for Frogans Addresses (UDRP-F) and its Rules.
The aim of the UDRP-F and its Rules is to protect trademark holders from abusive registrations of Frogans addresses and Frogans networks in the FCR. The UDRP-F and its Rules are an adaptation of the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP) and its Rules. The differences between the UDRP and the UDRP-F are summarized in the document of the Rules for UDRP-F (see "Notes"). A redline document is also available for information purposes.
UDRP-F - Released online on February 14, 2014 - In force: March 14, 2014
Rules for UDRP-F - Released online on July 27, 2015 - In force: July 31, 2015
This new version is an adaptation of the updated Rules for UDRP, as approved by ICANN on September 28, 2013.
- Redline document (Rules for UDRP/Rules for UDRP-F): udrpf-rules-20150707-en-redline.pdf - 77.0 KB - [ SHA1 ]
- Redline document (previous version/latest version): diff_from_udrpf-rules-20140212-en_to_udrpf-rules-20150707-en.pdf - 68.6 KB - [ SHA1 ]
Approved UDRP-F dispute-resolution service providers as of November 25, 2014
Dispute-resolution service providers already approved by the OP3FT for administering UDRP-F proceedings are:
Asian Domain Name Dispute Resolution Centre
- MoU (Memorandum of Understanding): udrpf-mou-adndrc-en.pdf - 52 KB - [ SHA1 ]
- Web site: http://www.adndrc.org/
- Filing a case before Beijing office (CIETAC), China: http://www.adndrc.org/mten/bjen/DRPs_udrpf.php
- Filing a case before Hong Kong office (HKIAC), China: http://www.adndrc.org/mten/hken/DRPs_udrpf.php
- Filing a case before Seoul office (IDRC), Korea: http://www.adndrc.org/mten/kren/DRPs_udrpf.php
- Filing a case before Kuala Lumpur office (KLRCA), Malaysia: http://www.adndrc.org/mten/klen/DRPs_udrpf.php
Discussions are in progress with the other dispute-resolution service providers approved by ICANN for administering UDRP proceedings.
Rules for UDRP-F - Released online on February 14, 2014 - In force from March 14, 2014 to July 31, 2015
©2012-2018 OP3FT - Home - Legal information