FSDL 3.0 - Preliminary version - Status: Work in progress
The Frogans Slide Description Language (FSDL) technical specification is used to create and publish Frogans sites on the Internet or in intranets. FSDL documents are exchanged between the Frogans Player software and the server where the Frogans site is hosted.
The FSDL 3.0 technical specification is in the process of being drawn up.
In the meantime, the OP3FT is looking for feedback from the developer community. The following resources are provided to enable developers to take their first steps with FSDL and create their first Frogans sites:
- FSDL 3.0 Recap v23 – Elements and Attributes
Last update: March 14, 2018 (first release: September 29, 2015 - All versions)
- PDF version: fsdl30-recap-v23-20180304.pdf - 230.9 KB - [ SHA1 ]
- Frogans Slide Description Language (FSDL) 3.0 - Extract -
<resimage>, <respixels>, <resdraw>, <respath>, and <layer> elements
Last update: January 31, 2018 (first release: September 29, 2015 - All versions)
- ASCII version: fsdl30-preliminary-draft-6-20180131.txt - 188.8 KB - [ SHA1 ]
- PDF version: fsdl30-preliminary-draft-6-20180131.pdf - 218.6 KB - [ SHA1 ]
To receive announcements relating to FSDL, subscribe free of charge to the Announcement read-only mailing list.
To post questions or suggestions relating to this version of FSDL, subscribe free of charge to the Early-questions mailing list.
Any contribution to the development of the Frogans technology, in any form, is considered as acceptance of the Frogans Technology Development Contributor Policy and the commitments it contains, without restriction or reserve.
Reference implementation: FSDL Software Library
The FSDL Software Library is the reference implementation of the Frogans Slide Description Language (FSDL) technical specification.
The FSDL Software Library provides the ability to parse and validate FSDL documents, and render them as Frogans slides. The FSDL Software Library also provides access to prepared resources and individual layers of Frogans slides.
The following alpha version of the FSDL Software Library is embedded in version alpha 1.4.3 of Frogans Player for Developers.
- FSDL Software Library - Alpha 1.4.3 version - Soon available
Historical versions of the FSDL specification
These historical technical specifications of the Frogans technology were granted free of charge and irrevocably by STG Interactive S.A. to the OP3FT, as part of the initial endowment of the OP3FT when the latter was created in 2012.
- FSDL 2.1 technical specification (May 2004 edition - ASCII version) : fsdl21-may2004-historical.spec.txt - 161.7 KB - [ SHA1 ]
- FSDL 2.1 technical specification (May 2004 edition - PDF version) : fsdl21-may2004-historical.spec.pdf - 123.9 KB - [ SHA1 ]
- FSDL 2.1 technical specification (October 2002 edition - ASCII version) : fsdl21-october2002-historical.spec.txt - 137.5 KB - [ SHA1 ]
- FSDL 2.1 technical specification (October 2002 edition - PDF version) : fsdl21-october2002-historical.spec.pdf - 109.6 KB - [ SHA1 ]
- FSDL 2.0 technical specification (February 2002 edition - ASCII version) : fsdl20-february2002-historical.spec.txt - 94.5 KB - [ SHA1 ]
©2012-2018 OP3FT - Home - Legal information