The 'leaptofrogans' URI scheme is a mechanism enabling end-user applications, such as Web browsers or E-mail clients, to launch Frogans Player on a given Frogans site.
RFC 8959 - The 'leaptofrogans' URI scheme - Released online on May 22, 2019 - Status: In force
The 'leaptofrogans' Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) scheme contains a Frogans address. This URI scheme is described in a Request for Comments (RFC) which has been reviewed, approved, and published as RFC 8589 by the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF). This URI scheme has also been registered by the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) with the Permanent status.
- RFC-Editor page: https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8589
- ASCII version: https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8589.txt
- PDF version: https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/pdfrfc/rfc8589.txt.pdf
- HTML version: https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8589.html
- IETF Datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc8589/
- IANA URI Schemes registry: https://www.iana.org/assignments/uri-schemes/
The reference implementation of the 'leaptofrogans' URI scheme is under development.
©2012-2019 OP3FT - Home - Legal information